From Local to State to Federal agencies and the military, TrustComm provides various secure and reliable communications solutions for our government customers
TrustComm uniquely combine extensive satellite access and expansive terrestrial capacity with highly effective applications to deliver best‐fit, custom end-to-end solutions. For government customers requiring instant, robust and easily deployable connectivity, our solutions provide maximum reliability across a wide range of applications, including broadband Internet access; VoIP/voice, video conferencing, including secure video conferencing, and data communications; emergency response; tactical field deployment and temporary usage. The only satellite communications provider with its own network infrastructure and 24/7 Managed Services Operations Center (MSOC) located on a secure military base, TrustComm’s unparalleled global network and engineering expertise exceeds our customers’ security and reliability standards. The objective of our government partnerships is to satisfy the below communications requirements:
- Build, design, implement and manage complex COMSATCOM solutions and services
- Provide vital interoperability between commercial satellite and government communications systems
- Provide Mission Critical Communications, ensuring communications are available and reliable when you need them the most
- Provide options for temporary implementable continuity of operations capabilities that support voice, video and data communications, no matter the global location of your staff or soldiers
- Provide Discreet Communications Solutions that meet the needs of government users to operate in plain sight with the appropriate protections.
- Provide End-to-End Cyber Secure integrated High Bandwidth, Low Latency, Distributed solutions that are optimized to support connected and disconnected operations.
- Mission Critical Communications
TrustComm understands the challenges faced by government agencies and warfighters requiring real-time situational awareness and advanced networking capabilities in mission critical situations. TrustComm has built relationships with partners and vendors all over the globe and uses those relationships and vast engineering expertise to craft unique, secure and rapid communications solutions for our government and military customers.
- Continuity of Operations
Disasters and communications failures can disrupt day to day operations and in some cases, put lives at risk. Providing both fixed and mobile satellite solutions, RF, terrestrial connectivity and a global MPLS network, TrustComm can design and implement fully redundant communications networks to assure continuity of operations during critical emergencies and disaster situations. TrustComm specializes in tailoring solutions to meet our customers’ unique and specific needs and can quickly and efficiently deliver those solutions to our government customers.
- Discreet Communications
TrustComm, leveraging its experience of users need to deploy commercial COMSATCOM solutions that support Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC) and secure identity management within trusted and protected networks, delivers innovative solutions to address all these requirements. Please call TrustComm to have appropriate discussions regarding our discreet communications solutions.
- End-to-End Cyber Secure
TrustComm has integrated multiple vendors to support a truly integrated end-to-end capabilities that enables cloud connectivity to be distributed out to the tactical edge. TrustComm has optimized solutions to operate in connected and disconnected environments with multiple distribution options via Wi-Fi and/or tactical LTE.
Communications are critical to the day to day operations of all businesses today with access to business applications (ERP/CRM etc.), whether on premises or in the cloud, these applications are vital to support business operations and employee effectiveness. Today, there are multiple communications mediums available; terrestrial, cellular and satellite based, and finding the right mix to support your enterprise requirements is key for day to day effectiveness, business continuity, disaster recovery or executive communications. TrustComm delivers customized satellite (VSAT) and terrestrial end-to-end communications solutions that can support any of your Enterprise communications needs.
Enterprise companies select TrustComm to develop and implement a broad range of telecommunications solutions. Our skill and responsiveness, as well as our ability to tailor the solution across the breadth of communications technologies, allows our customers to conduct voice, video and data applications wherever and whenever required. The objective of our Enterprise partnerships is to satisfy the below communications requirements:
- Build and implement networks that support voice, video and data communications, no matter the global location of your personnel and operations
- Design and build mobile and fixed equipment for network access and management, that guarantees maximum uptime, system monitoring and ease of operation
- Deliver broadband Internet access and voice services for the head office and remote corporate locations
- Design and deliver disaster recovery solutions focused on supporting the most critical business applications during core communications outages
- Provide options for temporary implementable business continuity capabilities that support voice, video and data communications, no matter the global location of your personnel and operations
- Provide global, secure executive communications solutions for voice and data services
- Disaster Recovery
While there are many communications alternatives, too often we find that in times of natural disaster or communications failure that while the impact may be to only one communications path (terrestrial or cellular), the increased demand on the remaining communications path is such that congestion will occur on the available networks. Take yourself out of that contention nightmare with a TrustComm VSAT communications solution that will allow your headquarters and disparate office personnel to maintain connectivity for your critical business applications. TrustComm understands how to tailor solutions to meet the specific demands of applications, ensuring that the right priority and quality of services is provided to the most critical business applications whether that be voice, data or video. TrustComm’s networks are your conduit to send your instantaneous response to provide direction using stationary or mobile Ku, Ka, C and L-band VSAT systems.
- Business Continuity
Many organizations don’t think about the criticality of business continuity until they have had a negative experience. Let TrustComm help you plan and be ready to support your organizational business continuity connectivity challenges with robust, environmentally independent communications tailored to support your specific needs. Whether that is to support your core applications, primary or secondary distribution capabilities, sales order fulfilment or executive connectivity, TrustComm has both dedicated and responsive capabilities to support you. TrustComm provides portable (briefcase) through transportable and trailer-based communications systems, with or without power, to deploy when and where you need them.
- Executive Communications
Today we all rely on our cell phones to provide our connectivity needs for voice, email and progressively more and more business applications, and in most instances, they deliver all we need. But haven’t we all experienced the challenges when networks get congested for whatever reason or, while were doing business on a global stage, key applications may be blocked (VPN, VoIP etc.). How many of us consider the security of our communications when in other countries? Can we rely on the security of the connection to handle confidential communications related to the deal being negotiated or merger being concluded? TrustComm takes cyber security very seriously and has multiple options, either that provide alternative communications paths (via satellite) and/or to provide cyber defense across untrusted networks in a manner that isn’t blocked by 3rd party international networks. Call TrustComm to discuss your executive communications needs and let us tailor a solution to best support your business goals.
Oil & Gas
Reliable communications no matter the global location, hostile or extreme conditions and whether on land or at sea, are essential for oil and gas drillers, producers, oilfield service and midstream companies. TrustComm delivers customized satellite (VSAT) and terrestrial end-to-end communications solutions that facilitate the ability of oil and gas companies to conduct field projects, monitor performance of remote equipment as well as ensure safe working conditions for field employees.
Oil and Gas companies select TrustComm to develop and implement a broad range of telecommunications solutions. Our skill and responsiveness as well as our ability to tailor the solution across the breadth of communications technologies allows our customers to conduct voice, video and data applications, and in the cloud. The objective of our Oil & Gas partnerships is to satisfy the below communications requirements:
- Build and implement networks that support voice, video and data communications no matter the global location of your personnel and operations
- Design and build mobile and fixed equipment, for network access and management that guarantees maximum uptime, system monitoring and ease of operation
- Deliver broadband Internet access and voice services for the welfare of crew working on off-shore platforms, vessels or remote field sites allowing after hours connectivity to loved ones
- Provide SCADA and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications for automated monitoring and remote control of distribution networks, pipelines and oil wellheads for pressure, flow rates and other essential metrics that help to increase productivity and reduce downtime
- Ensure the safety of field personnel with boosted LTE network access, 2-way radio platforms, sat phone communications, CCTV, PAGA, Digital Signage, GPS and emergency notification systems
- Satellite Communications Solutions For Oil & Gas Applications
Whether your project includes land and off-shore well sites, installation and monitoring of pipelines, security and control of plants and refineries, remote offices, vehicle and equipment performance, location tracking or crew welfare, TrustComm will provision and manage the network to optimize data, voice and video communications.
- Exploration & Production
Implementing a TrustComm VSAT communications solution will allow your drill site team members to share seismic data, drill floor metrics, wireline and mud log information, production testing, vessel position, UAV video and data and other field data back to your headquarters and disparate office personnel for prompt analysis. Your TrustComm network is your conduit to send your instantaneous response to provide direction to the field. Daily progress reporting between the field and head office can easily be completed using stationary or mobile Ku, Ka, C and L-band VSAT systems.
- Pipelines/SCADA Operations
Satellite based communications for SCADA networks provide global connectivity for low data rate applications. Whether it’s flow metrics, compressor station performance or cathodic protection monitoring on a pipeline our solutions offer you reliable and secure communications.
- Asset Management
M2M satellite networks support gas detection censor or meter reporting, vehicle and vessel tracking or equipment diagnostics communications for both fixed and mobile assets. By enabling communications anywhere, anytime, a variety of information about assets can be collected, monitored and analyzed remotely.
- HSE/Remote Team Emergency Response
Oil and gas operation sites are often in harsh and remote environments and any emergency incident necessitates an immediate response. The ability of your site personnel to asses and convey the nature and gravity of the incident can be the difference between life and tragedy. A satellite communications network will allow your site managers to request assistance swiftly and help to assure employee comfort and alleviate concerns for personal safety. Also, satellite solutions support communications for responding personnel and in the event of an environmental emergency can help your firm to mitigate damage and limit liability while improving environmental stewardship.
TrustComm offers military and law enforcement a series of tools that have the capability of conducting wireless analysis and geo-location. These tools are not widely publicized but are often used to assist with “finding” cellular and wifi devices during rescue operations and/or disaster assistance, amongst many other applications.
Due to the critical missions of our customers, we have chosen not to place our product information on our website. Please fill out the form below and a Trustcomm representative will contact you shortly.
Interested in learning more about Trustcomm's Wireless technologies? Please complete the contact form below and Trustcomm representative will reach out to you shortly.
All fields are required.